Thursday, April 22, 2010

Productivity

Have team meetings been productive? Yes and No.

Yes. Because I think our team feels confident with the work that has been done so far and I don't think we are stressing out too much about what is left to do.

No. Because we haven't done anything since we filmed the first week of April. Why? Because we didn't have the right cords in our camera bag, making it a little difficult (impossible) to digitize our footage. Two weeks ago the cords were plum just not there. Last week, we were unable to digitize because the camera was checked out to another group (during class time?) and therefore we couldn't take the 15 minutes to digitize. This week will hopefully prove a bit more successful.

Am I stressed out about it? Yes and No.

Yes. Because this film is a big part of our grades. And I want our film to be entertaining and well done for others to enjoy at our film festival.

No. Because technically my work for this film is done. That doesn't mean I won't make myself available for ideas or advice about the other steps for our film production. But our footage is captured. Unless we need to get some shots that were missed or didn't come out right, I really don't feel burdened by the completion of our film.

Am I excited? HELL YES!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like your group has it all under control. Putting this whole thing together has definitely been stressful but I think it will pay off when we see all the groups' final products. Definitely some interesting times these past few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think our group is in the same boat. we couldn't do much the past couple of classes because our film wasn't digitized. but now that that is finally done i hope we can move along with the editing process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of technologically dependent art forms! :)

    ReplyDelete