Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This is the End

We have one more class meeting, our final. Also known as film festival woo!!

Our film is very close to being done, just a little editing and sound and we've got ourselves a top- notch production. All in all I am pretty satisfied with the film making experience. I can't say that it is what I expected. Because honestly, I didn't know what to expect. But now that's it's almost over, I guess it is what I expected.

This is the end, my only friend, the end.

I haven't been involved in the editing process, I'm not sure how the other groups organized themselves but ours pretty much let every person do their own thing as far as their job was concerned. So it will be interesting to see our film when it hits the big screen, to see how someone interpreted the footage and put it together. I'm really not worried about it because I trust my teammates. But I can see how letting someone else take over the process can be a stressful time. It's like handing over your child to let someone else raise, you have so many intentions that you want to make sure are carried out!

Film festival will be my last final, a good one to end the semester on I believe. After that, it is sleepover time in the lobby!

This might possibly be my last post. I guess we will just see how that plays out.

Signing off.
J.

2 comments:

  1. Our group also let our editor do was she pleases. I haven't seen how the film editing turned out, but I'm excited what she did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I know this class is over but I was just stopping by to see ya and thought I'd say high. I miss you and love you like nobodies' buisness.

    ReplyDelete